10,000 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank (2200 gallons) is an above-ground diesel fuel station. The front cabinet contains premium ancillary equipment as standard including an external pump, K33 mechanical flowmeter, automatic shut off nozzle and FMS gauge and alarm. This 10,000 Litre Diesel Tank is suitable for safe storing of white or red diesel and HVO100 or HVO diesel blends. With a life expectancy in excess of 20 years (when correctly installed, maintained and used), and a 10 year warranty when registered, this bunded diesel tank is safe and durable.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.