3500 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank has the capacity to safely store 3500 litres (770 gallons) of white diesel, red diesel, HVO100 or HVO diesel blends. This Diesel Tank is the smallest of our vertical bunded fuel stations which features a cabinet to safely secure the ancillary equipment. Diesel tank models starting from 3500 litres have a greater variety of optional extras including high flow pumps, a hose reel and a fuel management system. As standard this tank is powered by mains electricity (230V), however, a 12V/24V option is also available to power the pump from vehicles. This is a perfect option for locations without mains electricity. The 3500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank in rotationally moulded in polyethylene plastic. This is a reusable plastic known to be extremely durable and long lasting. Our tanks have a 10 year guarantee on the interior tank and bund, with all parts carrying a 12 month guarantee.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.