20,000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank – Tuffa Tanks is hand-fabricated ‘fully bunded’ oil tank. This means the bottom of the tank (which is particularly susceptible to rust) is also bunded – unlike other tanks on the market which are built with a common base plate without a bund to prevent a leak from this area.
The primary tank and bund are manufactured from a high-quality mild steel making the tank exceptionally strong and durable with a design life of 20 years when correctly used, installed and maintained. Our steel bunded oil tanks come with a 10 year warranty when registered.
This tank has a large heating oil capacity of up to 20,000-litres. To help you safely refill the oil, this tank features a C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm, an overfill prevention valve, and 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet complete with angle check valve & ball valve.
As steel tanks in this capacity are made to order we can adapt the construction to suit your site requirements.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Design life in excess of 20 years
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO kerosene blends
- Length – 5000mm
- Width – 2500mm
- Height – 2500mm
- Weight – 5900kg
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 2″ fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet complete with angle check valve & ball valve
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- Control panel
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4 x lifting eyes
- Painted in grey RAL 7001
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.