320 Litre Loft Tank (Approx. 70 Gallons) with a 8″ Internal Plain Lid & a 1 1/2″ BSP Female Outlet.
Designed to be used as a modular system to retrofit domestic fire sprinkler systems with a 1 1/2″ BSP x 28mm brass outlet to give maximum flow and usable capacity.
This Wydale manufactured water tank is made from a WRAS Approved Polyethylene, therefore making it suitable for storing human drinking water (potable use) as a fresh water tank, as well as a wide range of other liquids. Use this tank as a water container and many other applications.
Purchasing this tank in natural colour allows the user to see the water level easily through the semi translucent finish.
- Tap kits
- Outlet plugs
- Filter Baskets
- Additional Inlets/Outlets >>
- Fusion Sockets – These plastic welded fittings allow flexible positioning of inlets / outlets on plastic water storage tanks. To add this to your order , download the product drawing below , then illustrate where you would like the fusion socket(s) placed. Details on how to mark the drawing can be found here. Most importantly, please reply to your order confirmation email with the drawing attached.
- QJ® KwiQ Fit Fittings – This fitting is perfect for when internal access to the tank is not possible. This fitting has a unique gasket compression system, therefore it allows the user to fit the outlet using external access only. Available in a wide variety of sizes and gradings (chemical/food/diesel/oil), it also has both male and female threads as standard for versatility. Fitting kits are available for a fuss-free installation.
- UK Manufactured
- Quick Delivery to UK Mainland
- WRAS Approved Polyethylene
- Manufactured from highly durable Medium Density Polyethylene.
- Supplied with 1 1/2″ BSP to 1″ reducing bush