1100 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank. These bunded tanks are fabricated with an outer tank (bund) and primary inner tank. All of our fire protected tanks have an integral bund fitted as standard to protect against spillage and overfilling. The heating oil tanks can hold a capacity of 1100 litres (241 gallons) and have a design of at least 20 years, providing a long-term, affordable heating oil storage solution. The integrally fire rated system meets the functional requirements of Building Regulations and is suitable for domestic and commercial use. Fire-protected oil tanks must be installed to building standards. We have approved installers throughout the UK ready to fit your tank.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Design life in excess of 20 years
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO kerosene blends
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank. This tank is calibrated for anti-siphon protection up to a height of 1.6m as standard. Contact us where a greater height is required.
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Length – 2200mm
- Width – 675mm
- Height – 1450mm
- Weight – 505kg
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- 2″ BSP spare socket
- Overfill prevention valve
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.